Looking for the talent you need to grow your company?
CONNECT TO STUDENTS AND ALUMNI FROM WISCONSIN’S 23 PRIVATE NONPROFIT COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES.
- Explore your opportunities to post position openings and internships.
- Learn about participating in upcoming career events on campuses across Wisconsin.
- Build partnerships with our colleges and universities.
- Arrange for candidate interviews on campus or at your company.
- Contact career directors and offices.
There are many ways, starting with reaching out to the Career Services offices. Through these offices, you can find out how to host or participate in upcoming campus career events, post job and internship opportunities, and register for the WorkForce Fair.
Follow the instructions that appear on the WAICUcareerconnect Post Jobs page. Your profile information will be reviewed promptly and you will receive an email notification as soon as your account is activated.
You can contact the job posting coordinator with your questions at
608.796.3829 or email us.
Visit WisconsinsPrivateColleges.org for more information.