Workforce fair: Jobs, Internships, and Graduate Schools
2022 Workforce Fair: February 22, 2022
ATTRACT. ENGAGE. RECRUIT.
Build your talent pipeline at the 31st annual WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships and Graduate School.
Network with students and alumni from Wisconsin’s private and independent colleges in one place, at one time, in one day. From accounting and engineering to English and philosophy, WAICU students and alumni offer a wide diversity of majors and experiences. WorkForce is the premier place to promote not only jobs, internship and graduate program opportunities, but also to connect with attendees about experiences to learn more about your organization, such as shadowing, informational interviews, and events. Registration for this annual event is always in high demand and reaches capacity early.
2022 WorkForce Fair
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Employer registration is open.
- To register and to view registration and sponsorship rates please visit WorkForce 2022.
- Click for Snapshot of 2021 Student Attendees.
- Employer Policies: Contact , Rick Herian, WorkForce 2022 Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Registration & Fair Logistics: Contact Megan Anderson, WorkForce Event Planner, at email@example.com