Campus Career Events
Here are career development opportunities and events that are happening at Wisconsin's private, nonprofit colleges and universities. For more information on who may participate, please contact the Career Services Office at the college or university that is hosting event.
Submit an event to be added to the calendar. We will review your event information and add it within two business days of submission.
- This event has passed.
Resumes and Cover Letters Workshop
November 30, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
This is your chance to create and revise your key job seeking tools that help you get in the door for interviews. We’ll cover the best practices for resumes and cover letters, areas to include in a LinkedIn profile, and a professional photographer will be on hand to take your picture for your on line profile.
To help you get the most out of the workshop,
- Register early! Space is limited. Email email@example.com to hold your spot.
- Bring your resume if you have one.
- Have an undated list of all your activities for the last four years: jobs, internships, volunteer and campus activities, honors, awards, and special recognitions.
- Bring job descriptions or postings for positions and internships you’ve located.
- Look the way you want potential employers to see you.